Flat Glass Solutions together with Tenon Equipment can offer a range of IG Lines and models to suit the exact production requirement of the customer. Tenon were the first Insulated Glass Equipment manufacturer in China and have been manufacturing these Lines for more than 30 years. They can include everything Automatic from integrated Edge Deletion, Gas Press, Super Spacer Applicator, Corner Taper, and Sealing Robots.
All of the equipment has long term reliability and durability, combined with features which can be tailored to suit your requirements. The IG Lines are easy to use and maintain, as well as being energy efficient.View Brochure
Our Tenon vertical washing machine has a robust structure in stainless steel, can be equipped with three or four pairs of brushes with variable adjustment for glass thickness from 4-12mm. Independent motors for each brush ensure the longevity of the brush, control and softness of the washing motion, reliability of the wash and, in particular, the absence of vibrations.
The brush units will automatically adjust themselves to the glass thickness of each piece to be processed, distributing equal pressure onto the glass surface.
- Stainless Steel to all wet areas
- Water heaters and pre-rinse as standard
- Fast cleaning and low noise
- Powerful blowers with energy saving shut off device when not in use
- Designed to last
- Easy to access and simple to maintain
- Suitable for soft coated glass
- Simple control panel
The plate press box is used to assemble the units. When the first glass comes into the press, it is vacuumed and held to the front plate while waiting for the second glass which will have the spacer attached. It is positioned and stabilised by means of an air cushion.
The movable section automatically brings the first panel onto the second one, pressing them uniformly, automatically adapting pressure according to the size of panels.
Our gas press version is fully automated to fill the cavity to more than 90% volume. The gas is injected from the bottom to reduce the turbulence to zero and the cushion movement minimises waste.
- Complete control through touch screen
- Servo control pressing for accuracy
- Flow monitoring and bottom curtain
- High penetration with minimum waste
- 35 point parallel adjustment
- In line gas monitoring system option
The Tenon water filter or demineralisation system is installed to give the glass washing machine purified water. It uses disposable exchange resins within a pressure vessel. The resin can also be cleaned by back washing and dumping to waste.
- 150 litre tank
- Integrated to mains supply
- In line with washer tanks
- Operated by a low powered pump
Innovative Flat Glass Solutions
Require a quote? Need to speak to us?
- Call: 00 44 (0)1359 256143